What we do
We work with a variety of partners across the country including local authorities, the Housing Corporation, NHS trusts, universities and colleges. We have offices in London (Hammersmith and Balham), Birmingham, Northampton and West Sussex.
We provide housing and services to a wide range of people including:
- Assisted living, residential and nursing care
- Shared owners, students and key workers
- Specialist housing and services to people with a wide variety of support needs.
- Homes for families, couples and single people from studio flats to four bedroom homes.
- Repairs and maintenance through Viridian Facilities Management (a separate company, wholly owned by us.)
Although we do a wide range of different jobs, wherever we work in Viridian we all share the same values. Our cultural indicators are used in many different ways to help us make sure that the right people working at Viridian to give our residents an excellent service. The values are:
- I am customer focused
- I am professional
- I am positive
We believe that whatever our age, gender, beliefs, ethnic origin, disability or sexuality, we all deserve to be treated with respect. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and encourage others to do the same. You can find out more about this under our equality and diversity section.
We enjoy what we do and work hard to make things better for the people we serve. We're proud of our culture, where people - residents and staff - really come first.
If you'd like to make a comment on our service - good or bad - please use our contact us section to get in touch. If you are a resident of Viridian Housing looking for more information, residents and communities section should provide what you need.