Halton Court (Kidbrooke Village)
Call today to register you interest and arrange your personal tour on 0800 012 1442
- Extensive communal amenities including bar and restaurant
- Winter gardens and roof terrace with spectacular views
- Outstanding 2 bedroom apartments for buyers aged 55 or over
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with granite-effect work surfaces
- Eye level fitted multi-function electric fan oven and ceramic hob
- Double access wet/shower room. Contemporary style WC and thermostatically controlled integrated shower.
- Hard wearing broadloom textured fitted carpets to living room, hall and bedrooms
Halton Court is an apartment complex of 170 contemporary apartments designed specifically for residents aged 55 and over. Viridian is delighted to make 20 larger than average two bedroom apartments available through shared ownership
For photos of the extensive communal amenities click here
Part of Kidbrooke Village, an exciting regeneration project that is set to become one of London’s major new residential destinations. The entire village will encapsulate over 55 hectares of open green space, including Cator Park, a new landscaped park which borders Halton Court. As well as simply enjoying the open space the more actively inclined can also make use of the various sports pitches and tennis courts that are provided
Kidbrooke Village is conveniently located off the A2 Sidcup by-pass, giving residents who own a car quick and easy access to the M25, M2 and the Kent countryside. Travelling north of the river is also very convenient with the Blackwall Tunnel being just under one mile away to the north. Halton Court is located in the Blackheath Quarter sector of Kidbrooke village, under a mile from Blackheath Village and an approximate 300 metre flat walk to Kidbrooke station and bus stand. From the station Lewisham and the DLR interchange is just six minutes away by train; London Bridge just 15 minutes. Bus services are currently frequent, and provide services across south east London to destinations such as Woolwich, Charlton and Greenwich.
Prices start from £81,250 for a 25% share and up to £243,750 for a 75% share of a 2 bedroom apartment valued at £325,000. A full pricelist will be made available at your viewing.