We are offering the following special promotion:
- Refer a friend and receive £100
- Discounts for upfront rent payments – pay for 16 weeks upfront and receive a 3% discount. Pay for 36 weeks upfront and receive a 5% discount.
- Each resident will be asked to fill in a survey in October. All surveys will be collected and one will be drawn at random to win an iPad.
To see how to qualify for these promotions please read our terms and conditions
227 Earl's Court Road
London, SW5 9BL
Tel: +44 (0) 207 373 2851
Location: Park House on Google maps
Park House is a women's only hostel located in the vibrant Earls Court with 122 single rooms.
Within London Underground Zone 1, the building offers single rooms in units (flats) of two or three which share a bathroom and a kitchen. Two units share a lounge.
- Two comfortable TV Lounge's
- Communal area for socialising, studying and meetings
- 24 hour reception
- Keycard entry system
Places of interest and local information
Earl's Court is home to the world famous Concert and Exhibition Centres which regularly hosts concerts and international events such as the Boat Show and the Ideal Home Show.
Several supermarkets, cafés and restaurants are within walking distance of the hostel. A short bus or tube ride will take you to High Street Kensington, which is great for shopping.
If you would like to make a booking or enquire about a room, please complete the hostel enquiry form.