We are currently offering the following special promotion at Robbins Hall.
- Refer a friend and receive £100
- Pay for 36 weeks rent upfront (full contract) and receive a 5% discount
- Each resident will be asked to fill in a survey in October. All surveys will be collected and one will be drawn at random to win an iPad.
To see how to qualify for these promotions please read our terms and conditions.
If you would like to make a booking or enquire about a room, please call us on 0208 804 4402 (Mon - Fri 9-5) or complete the halls booking form
About Robbins hall
Robbins hall provides everything you need for your stay in London under one roof.
We have 226 single rooms, all with ensuite facilities, free Internet access (wired - cable supplied), free onsite parking safe and secure with security and CCTV, and close to quick and easy public transport links into Central London.
How to find us
We are situated in an area in North London, with a 5 minute walk to Ponders End Train Station, which is a 20-25 minute journey into London Liverpool Street Station. There is also good links to the Victoria Line on London Underground at Tottenham Hale, which has a 20-30 minute direct journey into London’s West End. There is also good bus service links to the surrounding areas, including Enfield Town and Wood Green, both with their pubs, clubs, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Self-contained flats – with six bedrooms and a separate kitchen/dining room
- 226 single bedrooms, average size 9.8m2
- IT network access points are provided (along with cable).
- Fully furnished and with linen.
- En suite shower room & toilet.
- Electronic Fob keys for easy and secure access
- Each flat also has its own entry phone for visitors.
- Cleaning service Monday-Friday
- Security on site every weekday night and 24 hours at weekends
- Onsite CCTV and security lighting
- Free parking for residents and guests
- Entertainment rooms with Large screen TV, PS3, Wii, Pool table & Air Hockey.
- Local shops and takeaways close by. Also 10 minute walk to large 24hr Tesco’s
5-10 minute walk to Ponders End Train Station (Greater Anglia). Direct Links into London Liverpool Street in the City of London & London Underground at Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line).
Various bus connections nearby to other local destinations.
Please check on http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ & http://www.greateranglia.co.uk/ for further information on ticket prices and timetables.
|Full term contract ||23/09/13 - 02/06/14 ||£4,679.64|
|1st term contract ||23/09/13 - 03/02/14 ||£2,469.81|
|2nd term contract ||03/02/13 - 02/06/14 ||£2,209.83|
Holiday and short stay rates
Room per night (up to and including 27 nights)
|Room per night (28 nights and over) ||£25|
|Group bookings || |
Please call us on
0208 804 4402 for details.
**Dates/prices can be amended to accommodate your arrival. Departures is set date**
Gardiner Close, Ponders End
Tel: 0208 804 4402
Mob: 0770 255 3985